Friday, July 31, 2009

Incoherent

You didn't even have any idea whether you could have him or not. He knew there's a possibility that he can have you. I know I can never have you. Who's the best lover then?

I've always fallen for women I can never get.

Love isn't charity, that I should be happy with what you've given to me. It's like rights, either I have it completely, or I don't.

The moments we enjoy together are for both of us, but the pain that is there is only mine. You have no right to take it away from me.

Pain is the only thing that's personal.

4 comments:

  1. u r such a romantic, Shubham!
    no, i will not give u any pravachan here, i agree pain is personal but i also believe that no one can hurt us unless we want to be hurt. happiness is not confined to moments, it is a mental disposition.
    do take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. romantic,yes, helplessly!
    but I don't quite agree to your point. none of us want to get hurt. the one person who has hurt me most in recent days, once said, "I get hurt, therefore I exist."
    we are human, pain is something that makes us human, can't help that! can we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. self-sadism?I luv the philosophy though

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know by now hus da best lover.....touched.

    ReplyDelete