Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another forgotten note

I seem to have lost my mind. Can't remember things, randomly!
And keep remembering things that I shouldn't have.
Can't find my complete Ghazal collection, 2 DVD's. One of them being a 8.5GB one.
Can't remember whom did I give many films from my DVD collection. The very best of contemporary Hindi Cinema. My research material!
And I've started finding weird stuff from completely unexpected places. It was fun when I used to find a coin or two from the pockets of some trouser that has already been washed. That doesn't happen anymore.

Found a long text message saved in my drafts. If sent, it'd take the length of 5 sms. It says,

"Given my situation, I can have a beautiful life, if a few lives are destroyed.But everything else will remain beautiful if I get destroyed instead. I'm too tired of sacrifices, this is the only time I wanted someone so passionately, selfishly for myself. Destiny it seems, I loved you... with all my existence, beyond morals and possibilities. Only once I wanted to become myself, beyond my projected self. Only this once, I wanted to spend my whole life with someone. Turned out to be the greatest mistake of my life. Hope you'll live happily ever after in the life you chose. Wish you all the luck and yes, goodbye... forever."

I forgot it existed, but I remember why I wrote it. Why?
I can't rectify those grammatical errors and I don't wish to do so. Since when did language started belonging to the ambit of desire?
Deleted..

2 comments:

  1. Dude, there's something called 'Post - it Notes' available at stationery stores. Use them and stick them anywhere. Mind you, this tip is from the queen of forgetfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as if, I could!
    as if I don't want to forget also!

    ReplyDelete