Thursday, March 19, 2009

A forgotten note

I was looking for a note that may reveal, who has got the DVDs that I need and can't find. I know my friends have got them and I usually never write it down, but still... may be I had, because sometimes I write them in some diary or pad, whatever I find ready at hand, then forget, usually!
Didn't find what I was looking for, but found this note at the last, torn page of one of the pads...

"Why do you care,even if I'm not well? You've certain expectations from me, though you deny that. In fact, I would say all of us enter into some kind of relationship with a charter of demands on our mind. You should be happy that you're getting what you want. Yes, you had to experience a few hick-ups in the beginning, but I guess that's part of the deal, isn't it?"

Since when did I start scribbling such stuff? Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment