Saturday, October 03, 2009

Can't name you

There are some moments in life when you feel like dieing because it wont be worth living after witnessing such beauty. I've got a post on hold, one that is long due now. I've started writing it, but can't really get anywhere. I may publish it unfinished. But this one, I must post now. I'm afraid I wont be able to write about it, if this moment passes. I've been checking her album. She accepted the request today and she has written a post in her blog. Can't write the words of admiration that I want to as photo-comments. It'll be too much out-in-the-open. Some feelings, you need to hide. Murmur in her ears in private, in person, silently. Can't do that either. Can't fall in love with her. Twitted the moment, "There are two ways out of her eyes, love or death..." Love is an impossible option, death isn't even an option. I hate it! I know this is momentous, but moments I believe in. Eternity doesn't have the ability to hold it. Why does it happen to me? I should be dead, or in love...

Goddess, give me a camera and let me look at you.. forever... for this moment. I wanted to die, sincerely! Call me a cynic... but that's the truth!

5 comments:

  1. well....didn't get much of what u meant here but as long as its from the heart, its great!
    waiting for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems you're the only one who reads my blog. the new one is out. thinking of closing it down really! I can't write what "people" want, not at least from my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u don't need to write what people want...u write what U want. but please, don't close down ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this post. it has echoes, which i can't quite understand, which adds to it's elusive beauty. We cynics -- jaha payi taha bhul korey payi, jaha chayi taha payi na.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. amra bodhhoy bhoy pai je jaha chai, ta jodi peye jai, tahole r amader chaowar kichhu thakbe na. amra chaowar cheye paowa-ke beshi bhoy pai.
    I wish you understood its echoes WiseOwl, I'm relieved that you didn't, my dear 'soho-cynic'...

    ReplyDelete